Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1, 2014

June 1, 2014

This morning we went to Hillsong for church. It was cool to hear the worship band live that is
responsible for so many great songs. 


Then we went to Matt’s Rotary Convention. The plan was for me and the kids to spend time in the Hall of Friendship (which is an exhibition hall filled with booths and vendors from around the world) while Matt was in the opening session. When we went to go in, they wouldn’t let me in the the hall unless I register for the entire convention, which was over $400. So we had to figure out a different plan. The kids played at the park while I tried to find something interesting to do. 


 
Unfortunately, there wasn’t much around the Olympic Park, and I couldn’t go far because we had to be back at the same place to pick Matt up in a few hours. We ended up at a mall to find food. This mall was crazy! It had 6 floors and was packed with people. It took us two hours to find parking and get food at a mall. I was so done with crowds after this experience! One thing is for sure, I am not cut out to live in a giant city! We picked Matt up and headed back to the apartment to have a relaxing rest of the afternoon and evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment